Overhaul Maintenance of Pulverizer Mill Journal Assemblies
RPM has the knowledge, experience, capabilities, and equipment to offer professional rebuild services on many sizes and styles of Journal Assemblies. RPM provides more than just a rebuild service by offering solutions that are custom tailored to suite customer applications. RPM will evaluate the issues and reengineer products to offer solutions that will reduce the cost of ownership.
Standard Journal Rebuild Process
- Journal Assemblies arrive at RPM’s Facility.
- Assemblies are disassembled and cleaned in our automated parts washer.
- Components are assigned an ID number for future tracking then undergo a visual and CMM dimensional inspection in our climate controlled inspection bay.
- RPM will prepare a report with our findings, recommendations, rebuild or replace options, schedule and pricing.
- Necessary repairs will begin upon customer’s notice to proceed.
- Components will be properly reassembled in according to OEM & RPM specifications.
- Completed Journal Assemblies will be returned to the customer in a timely manner.