Please complete below application to apply for an open position. Thank You!
It is understood and agreed upon that any misrepresentation by me in this application will be sufficient cause for cancellation of this application and/or separation from the employer’s service if I have been employed. Furthermore, I understand that just as I am free to resign at any time, the Employer reserves the right to terminate my employment at any time, with or without cause and prior notice. I understand that no representative of the Employer has the authority to make any assurances to the contrary.
I give the Employer the right to investigate all references and to secure additional information about me, if job related. I hereby release from liability the Employer and its representatives for seeking such information and all other persons, corporations or organizations for furnishing such information. It is understood and agreed upon that any offer of employment will be contingent on the following:
- Passing a pre-employment drug screen.
- Acceptable background check.
- Acceptable motor vehicle report.
- Completion of a post-offer medical questionnaire.
- When applicable, completion of a post-offer functional job assessment.
- When applicable, completion of a Department of Transportation Physical.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship or immigration status will be required.
- Agreement to comply with our clean-shaven policy in order to meet OSHA standards for respirator fit testing as well as respirator use when required.
- Agreement to comply with all of our RPM company policies.
The Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Employer does not discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any applicant’s consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
This application is current for only 60 days. At the conclusion of this time, if I have not heard from the Employer and still wish to be considered for employment, it will be necessary to fill out a new application.